vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Portrait - Creative Embellishments/CSI

Voici ma page sur le blog de Creative Embellishments qui commandite CSI une fois de plus! J'ai utilisé : leaves et something see-through et j'ai fait tout mon journaling sur mon passe-temps, la photo! 

Here's my layout for CSI /183 challenge that Creative Embellishments sponsor this month
For the clues I used the leaves and the something see-through, my testimony is about my past time, photography.


I used gesso and then brushos powders over the leaves. Brushos powders are multi tones powders and gives a nice look. I've also used the brick panel that I've white embossed.


For my tittle I choose the Portrait word from the photography words and I've painted it with blue silk paint. You can see here a bit of the wood veneer scisors too.

Le badge est de mon amie Tartine Peluche pour Accent Scrapbooking.


Here's another look at the beautiful leaves, you can see that the grains are multi tones. 


Thank for looking and come to play along at Colors stories inspiration



Matériel

Papiers: Studio Tekturek, Jillibean soup
Chipboard: Creative Embellishments
Encre: Brushos, Irresistible
Poudre à embosser: Stampendous
Badge Accent Scrapbooking
Wood Veneers: Creative Embellishments


1 commentaire :

  1. Elle est vraiment très belle. Je kiff de plus en plus les têtes de cerf moi...

    RépondreSupprimer