I've made this Christmas layout for the Pinkfresh Challenge!
I love their Christmas collections, they are gorgeous!
you can join the challenge here:
The challenge is a receipe so here are the details
1. Use at least 3 patterned papers: I have my background and 2 others under my picture
2. Use at least 2 different fonts for your title: There is text on my picture and I put a chipboard
3. Use something gold: 1 badge is gold
4. Include three circular elements on your page: There is 3 badges.
5. Utilize a punch or cut file element: The cut files elements are the snowflakes, the deer and the doilie.
The badges are from Cuts2luv you can find them here:
I used my beloved Lindy's stamp gang