mardi 18 avril 2017

Zombie - Lindy's stamp gang

Here I am with my April project for Lindy's stamp gang! I'm very far from my comfort zone here, I promise! 
You know that Lindy's and Stampotique Originals have teamed up this month, so I decided to go all in with the amazing zombie stamps they offer! I'm not used to this style and it was pretty challenging!
I've used the fabulous Starburst Lucky Shamrock green to start my background this is the perfect green to fit with zombie I thought! I mixed it just a bit with Starburst Time travel teal.
1zombie
I've colored my stamps with the same shades of green. I used Gooseneck and Clover from Stampotique Originals store. I first embossed them with Obviously black powder and then I added a touch of color with water to make a gradient look.
2zombie
I choose to turn it into a funny layout! I used a picture I made with a Snapchat filter on Halloween! I hope nobody will be shocked! I clearly need more sun don't you think? LOL!
zombie4
Here are some close ups.
zombie5
zombie6
On my background I used more Stampotique originals stamps, this is the grid in Texture cube 1.
zombie7

I made a short video showing my stamp colouring and the background. You can also see it on the Lindy's stamp gang Youtube channel


Lindy's products
Other products: 
  • Stamps: Stampotique Originals, Paper: Crate paper, Badges: Cuts2luv, Tags: 7 dots studio, Die: Elizabeth craft, Studio Calico, Flower: Wild orchid craft
 Lindy's 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire