mercredi 11 juillet 2018

Tropical layout for 49 and Market


Hi everyone!
 Today I made a beautiful Tropical page using the "Laser cuts" that are totally gorgeous! I love them and I planned to make a layout with them for a while but I was waiting the perfect inspiration fit!


It seems that I didn't use a lot of stock but there is so many different shapes in only 1 package of "Laser cuts" that I will be able to make 1 or 2 more layouts with them even if I used already a LOT!

49 and market products
"Dandelion fields" clock laser cut
"Tropical Paradise" laser cuts
"Coral Reef" from Sand and See collection
"The Lookout" from Sand and See collection
"Tangled" from Sand and See collection
"Grammar" stamp by Pascale


I teared papers to layer my background to add dimension. I started with "Coral Reef" as a base. Then I layered "Tangled". I added clear gesso over both and I stenciled here and there with modeling paste mixed with Magicals from Lindy's. I made drops with a white ink from the same brand. I ended up with "The Lookout" paper.


I made arrangement of flowers and leaves from the "Tropical paradise" Laser cuts.


Same around my picture. Those cuts were simply perfect and I decided to keep it with only diecuts and to not put paper flowers on this one. This is something I rarely do! I've stamped on my background here and there with the "Grammar" stamp.
The little fishes that stole my heart where from a diecut sheet included in the "12x12 Sand and See collection pack"!


Lindy's products: Magical powder Asure sea Asters and Sidewalk chalk spray

That's it for today and I will be with you later in the month for another creation in 49 and Market!

The summer badges are from Cuts2luv (the store is closed for July)


1 commentaire :