lundi 27 août 2018

Sugary sweet for 49 and Market

Hi friends,
I'm with you today to share a special layout I made with an old picture of my sweet little boy. I haven’t scrapbook this picture I think and this one is really important to me. It’s one of the first I took of him when he was born 6 years ago after 3 years of
 infertility.This gorgeous paper from Scents of nature represents so well how my heart is full of love for this little angel!
49 and Market products used: 
“Beauty Abound” from Scents of Nature collection
“Faded Damask” from Gaby’s stamps
“Butterflies” stamp set by Gerry
Rustic collection flowers small blooms
Botanical Potpourri vintage shades orchid
Vintage shades purple blossoms
Seaside blooms Cotton
I used the wreath included in the seaside blossom flower pack to frame my picture and keep the focus on it. I’ve layered some chipboards, fabric and flowers around to create a nice arrangement. I used also some of the green leaves to make my white flowers pop even more.
You can also see that I used damask stamp on my background here and there just to give some extra texture to it and the butterflies stamps on vellum to create my own embellishments. I love the softness of vellum. Just stamp with versamark over it and emboss with any color you want to create fun and unique embellishments!
Finally, I chose a title that was perfect to fit with my picture. I stayed in soft tones to keep the whole layout delicate and elegant. You can also see that I completed my flowers arrangement with some burlap flowers from the Rustic collectionand some tiny orchid blossoms from the Botanical Potpourri line.
Embossing powders are from Lindy’s and badges are from Cuts2luv.
That’s all for today, I hope you like this soft layout!

1 commentaire :

  1. Elle est magnifique toute douce. Et super utilisation du papier de fond (j'ai regardé à 2 fois ce qui était sur le papier et ton ajout).

    RépondreSupprimer