jeudi 27 septembre 2018

A day at the beach for 49 and Market


 I created again with the new summer collection Island Paradise. I will never get bored of beach theme! I’m lucky that most of my family pictures are at the beach too! Here’s another one of 2 of my boys taking the pose just in front of the Cape May Lighthouse beach.
49 and Market products used
“Island Paradise” Laser cuts
“Under the ocean paper” from Island Paradise collection
“Stargazers flowers” in petal pink
“Seaside blooms” flowers in pink
“Botanical potpourri” flowers in snow
“Garden seeds” flowers in sea breeze
“Wedded bliss” stamp set
I started my layout with a thin coat of clear gesso to protect the background paper. I used a stencil with modeling paste over it and let it dry completely. I choose a mint tint of ink to partly color the place I wanted to do my composition and I heated it with a heat gun to make it dry faster. Then I picked up some flowers in the mint, pink and white combo. Stargazers were my inspiration to start, I layered flowers and laser cuts.
Some flowers stamps, embossed in pink are completing the bouquets I made. I wanted to keep it soft and delicate. Once all the flowers glued, I added touch of stones to have more texture.
The beautiful birds and anchor from the laser cuts reminds me the ambiance of that beautiful day!
The ink and powder used for that layout are from Lindy’s gang and the badge is from Cuts2luv.
Thank you for your time and see you next month!

1 commentaire :