samedi 27 octobre 2018

Lovely layout for 49 and Market


Hi everyone!
I made this layout featuring a lot of products from the Cottage life collection last year. With a wonderful picture of my niece pregnant with the first girl of the family, I wanted to put the accent over my composition so I used a dark background to make it pop even more.
49 and Market products used: 
“Cottage cut outs” paper from Cottage life collection
“Eclectic pieces” paper from Captured Adventure collection
Cottage life layered embellishements
Sweet reflexion Lock and Key stamp set
Botanical Potpourri snow
Botanical Potpourri vintage shades orchid
As I said I used a lot of cuts out on this layout. I started with some texture pasted mixed with a lilac ink to have a shade near my woodgrain paper and to match with the flowers. The layered embellishments are so beautiful and made the whole layout more feminine.
With an oxyde ink from Tim Holtz I stamped some flowers around from the Key and Lock set and I wet them just a bit for a watercolor effect.
A coordinate pink ink added watercoloring all around the embellishments.
I choose a title in the same shades to complete my layout. The botanical potpourri flowers are for sure my favorite! Their multi size are perfect to put everywhere!
All the inks are from Lindy’s gang and the badges are from Cuts2luv.
Thank you for you time again! See you next month!

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire