jeudi 27 décembre 2018

Everything has beauty for 49 and Market

Hi lovelies!
I hope you are having some amazing Holidays! Caroline with you today to share another layout using the delightful “Winters edges” collection. That paper collection is great for Christmas but is also wonderful for wintery layouts! This paper in particular is one my favorite of the collection!

49 and Market products used
Winters edge “snow covered trees” 12×12 paper
Gabi’s “Tiles” stamps
Potpourri flowers “shadow”
Blossom blend “Aloe”
Winters edge “laser cuts”
Potpourri flowers “snow”
Botanical blend “snow”
With “Tiles” from Gabi, I randomly stamped in black over my background to start. It gives depth to the composition.
I used a soft and delicate combo with whites, grays and mint. There’s so many gorgeous flowers available at 49 and Market, I just went into my stash to find the perfect match. The little wood slices add some natural effect to the layout.
Just a touch of snow paste and shimmer spray add a festive note! I put just a tiny bit of snow paste on the background and on the flowers here and there. It gives a beautiful wintery look.
The laser cuts I used a delicate and complete the whole layout with perfection. This quote is so perfect.

Thank you for your time again, see you in 2019, enjoy each and every minutes of your family time!
All the badges are from Cuts2luv and the sprays are from Lindy’s gang

1 commentaire :