vendredi 11 janvier 2019

Ensemble for 49 and Market


Hi everyone!
Caroline with you today, this will probably be my last Christmas feels layout of the season. The Holidays are over now and I wanted to use this cute picture with the Winters edge collection! I was happy to catch a lovely moment of my man with his baby cat. Hubby was not a cat person when we met… things changed in 17 years!
49 and Market products used
“Illuminating” from Winters edge collection
“Robin’s note” from Winters edge collection
“Faded Damask” stamp
Winters edge laser cuts
Floral mixology “Mudslide”
Cottage blooms “Cotton”
I choose 2 papers from the Winters edge collection that were gorgeous with my picture, I teared one to have just a part showing. With the faded damask stamp I came over them and I stamped randomly with versamark, then I embossed it with white powder from Lindy’s.
The brown and red flowers were the cutest to match my layout. I added some whites to illuminate the whole thing.
Is this little bird enough cute? I HAD to use it somewhere! I know birds and cats are not friends but eh let’s be crazy!
Finally, I splattered some white ink all over to have a kind of snowflakes fall.
That’s it for today, see you later in the month for another layout!

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire