mercredi 29 novembre 2017

White with one challenge

I've struggle the whole month to know if I should enter for the DT call at White with one. 
It's obvious to me that the layouts I prefer, are all made with a white background and a touch of watercolor so I finally get my courage on and made it! 

The challenge this month is a gorgeous yellow Pineapple! 
Sunny and bright like I love! 

You can join the challenge here:

Sorry for the poor picture but time is running out and we don't have much sun here in Canada this week! 




Lindy's products used: 



Thank you for your time and see you soon! 

4 commentaires :

  1. Stunning page Caroline - I really love the background you have created. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us on Ww1.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing layout! And your photo and with the background and all your embellies blend beautifully!Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Absolutely stunning layout Caroline.
    Thank you for joining us at White with One

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superbe ta page. J'adore le fond.

    RépondreSupprimer