mardi 28 novembre 2017

You and me

I'm on the Lindy's blog today with a page I made for the November challenge at Dusty Attic. 
I was super inspired by the rust/key Mood board they have and I used some copper and teal combo.


You have few days left to enter the challenge too here: http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.ca/

Let me show you this layout with awesome Lindy's gang products and Dusty Attic chipboards and stencil.


I've embossed the you and me Dusty Attic title with Midnight copper powder.


The clock had several layers of powders too. 


I used steampunk sepia magical to color my embossing paste


I'm in love with this clock stencil at Dusty! 



Lindy's products used:


You can watch the video process here: 


Dusty Attic products used: 


Thank you for your time here, have a good day! 

2 commentaires :

  1. C'estttttt beauuuu!!! Bonne chance ma belle xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous layout using the mood board. Amazing. Thank you for playing along with the Dusty Attic challenge

    RépondreSupprimer