dimanche 11 novembre 2018

Happiness is...

Hi gang!
Today I was very inspired by a blue and earth tones combo I saw on a challenge page. I immediately though about those beautiful big blue flowers I had in my 49 and Market stash and wanted to create with them. I found that lovely picture that reminds me that winter is just ahead here in Canada.

49 and Market products used: 
“Tattered clock” paper from Tattered garden collection
“Rations” Stamp set by Pascale
“Crackle texture” stamp set by Gabi
“Sky blue” Stargazers flowers
“Marina” Botanical blends flowers
“Shadow” Botanical blends flowers
“Linen” Garden seeds flowers
With different kind of flowers, I framed my picture. I used all coordinated shades to fit into that combo I loved so much. Natural pine cones were the perfect touch to make this layout just a bit more wintery.
Love this Stargazers so much! Lilies are my favorite flowers. They are so easy to use with any themes.
You can see I randomly stamped on my background to add a bit of texture all around. I used white ink over a stencil and made a few splatters around to have a bit of light everywhere.
I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun creating my first wintery layout of the year. It will warm my heart when snow will come for real.
All the inks and powders used are from Lindy’s gang and the badges are from Cuts2luv.

1 commentaire :