mardi 27 novembre 2018

Les joies de l'hiver - 49 and Market

Hi everyone!
I'm here today to share my first layout using the new “Winter Edges” collection! You will love it’s little vintage look that is super polyvalent for the holidays season! Our little tradition here as soon as November arrives is to get our first “red cup” at Starbucks. Hub and I are coffee lovers!
49 and Market products used: 
Winter edges laser cuts
Winter edges “Season’s greeting paper
Blossom blend “Poppy”
Winter edges “Robin’s note” paper
Floral mixology “Blood orange”
Botanical Potpourri “Grenadine”
Botanical Potpourri “Bottle green” 
“1787” stamp set by Pascale
I’ve used 1797 stamp set with white embossing powder to add lights to my background. With a red ink from Lindy’s, I added some watercolor touches.
I used Robin’s note over Season’s greeting papers to make my background.
The little pinecones are ADORABLE, I layered flowers and many laser cuts from the Winter edges sheet to showcase my picture.
Finally, red and green flowers from the Botanical potpourri collection were the perfect add on to complete my layout!
All the embellishments and flowers are perfect match with this gorgeous picture I found on the net.
That’s it for today, thanks again for being here with me!
See you next month!
All the inks are from Lindy’s and the badges are from Cuts2luv.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire