samedi 1 décembre 2018

Mtw December MAIN challenge

Nous voilà déjà arrivées au dernier défi de l'année chez More Than words


I BELIEVE that love can change the world. I believe that peace on earth can be possible and I believe that each of us must do their part to achieve this same ultimate goal to make things better. For our STAMPING creative challenge I stamped randomly over my background with ink and with white embossing powder. I also added stamped and embossed feathers over vellum paper. 
Finally, as we say in French, Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année 2019!






Les papiers, fleurs et étampes sont de 49 and Market
Les badges sont de Cuts2luv
La poudre d'embossage est de Lindy's gang

Merci de votre visite et n'hésitez pas à venir participer! 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire