mercredi 22 avril 2009

Blog Candy


Vous trouverez ici un blog candy incroyable! (Here's a wonderfull blog candy!)

Today is my blogoversary...One year already where has it gone! I can't believe that the hit counter now reads nearly 62,000...WOW! So by way of saying thanks to everyone that visits I have put together some Candy! I have included some of the products that I use on all the cards I make...Copics, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch, Stamps, Paper, Flowers, Buttons and ribbons...Take a look...
All you need to do to win is to leave a comment here and link my candy on your blog and if you would like to follow my bog that would be wonderful. The candy is open to everyone and I will ship worldwide...if you don't have a blog please email me and I will add your name in the bag.
The candy will run until Midnight (GMT) on 30th April so please check back to see if you have been lucky. I will announce the winner on my blog the following day.


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire