jeudi 19 avril 2018

Lindy's and Stencil girl HOP!


Here's the layout I made for the fantastic blog hop we have with Stencil Girl!

I've combine the beautiful stencils with some Lindy's gang inks.


I've used Afternoon delight denim Spray through Art deco Flower Medallion stencil. 
Then I sprayed the Decorative 6-Petal flower stencil with Gag me with a spoon grey on a paper and I cut it with a leaves die in my bigshot.

Below some close ups!


I added some titles words with the Let's go stencil and some texture paste embossed with Purely white embossing powder.




Here are the details you are waiting for! 


GIVEAWAY
One lucky winner will receive both a $25 Gift Certificate to Lindy’s Gang
AND a $25 Gift Certificate to StencilGirl Products!

Enter to win by leaving a comment below.
Then be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop and comment to win.
The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
One winner will be chosen at random from all blog comments!
(One comment per blog please.)
You have until Tuesday, April 24th at 11:59PM Central Time to leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on
StencilGirl's Facebook page and Lindy’s Gang’s Facebook page on Wednesday, April 25.

Blog Hop Order:



Good luck everyone!!! 

49 commentaires :

  1. It's a stunning page. I really love the stencil you used!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice combination of the stencils and the inks! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Stunning layout! Love the background, the colour play and all your layering! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Phyllis A. Berker19 avr. 2018, 12:21:00

    Love the colors, and the design layout and embellishments you used are perfect! Can't take my eyes off of the page.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Its a beautiful page ... love all elements of it !!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us . Love to you 😍

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful work! i love all of the mediums you used.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love all the different elements on this page!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So many details! Very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow! This is gorgeous and I love the blues. Beautiful job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful page :) love the cool blues and mandala stenciled designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Absolutely beautiful. I would not attempt any page in this style as I have neither the skill nor the stash to do it. But Oh! how I love to look at and admire your work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Love all the elements on your page, b.e.a.utiful

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Love all the elements on your page, b.e.a.utiful

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Very nice! The colors really reinforce your theme. Great stencils used and that blue is divine. Your design is precious! ~Rachel Bell bellbrzs (at) cox (dot net)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Wow, this is such a gorgeous project, I Always have trouble to presevre my white space, thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I love what you've done with this piece. The stencils are perfect paired with the blues for this themed piece of art. You've done well with it.

    Happy crafting!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. cool! Bailey(at)BaileyFiberArt(dot)com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Haven’t done much with shabby chic yet, love the results.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. what a gorgeous little beach bum! TFS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Lovely stencil background! (Annie)

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Beautiful! Love that blue and the flower stencil.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Ohhh I love it! It is so light and airy and beach like. Great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Beautiful layout! I love all the elements you used to embellish your page!

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Ooh, I love all those layers of texture fun! Amanda (at) meadowdance (dot org)

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Beautiful layout. Love your Beach Bum!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. one more time. I keep trying to leave a comment and not having it posted. I do love your project.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Comments are published after manual approval from me, I come here 2-3 times a day to do it but sometimes I sleep.... sorry!

      Supprimer
  28. Beautiful! I really love the stencils you used and the beachy colors.
    Kate

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. So many different textures makes for a
    fantastic page. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I love the texture used and your use of mixed media!

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great
    author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice
    weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Absolutely gorgeous dimensional layout. Cathy Costelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I always loved your work Caroline but this one is one of my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Love how the stencils look with the spray! Gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should
    also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.

    RépondreSupprimer