samedi 20 février 2016

toi et moi - challenge

J'ai relevé le défi du blog Words & Paintery de février 
I've done the Words & Paintery february challenge


Here's my take on it





J'ai utilisé des glitters et des sequins, les chipboards et le badge sont de Cuts2luv.

I used glitters and sequins. Chipboards and flair are from Cuts2luv.

Here's the process video 


Matériel:

Papers: Strathmore, mambi, leftovers
Ink: Magicals from lindy's stamp gang, Hero art ombre
Stamp: Kesi art, Creative Embellishments
Flair: Cuts2luv
Chipboards: Cuts2luv
Embossing: Wow
Diecuts: Prima
Flowers: WOC 






5 commentaires :

  1. Amazing page, FAV for me already!! Gorgeous done...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love how you used the moodboaard! This is amazing! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery this month!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your layout! I see your work on Facebook and I really love your style.... Thanks for playing with us at Words & Painterly, it's darling!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful lo. Thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Comment te dire que c'est une tuuuuuerie <3 <3 ?!!!! sublime ta page ! Merci bp d'avoir participé :-)

    RépondreSupprimer