mardi 13 juin 2017

Sabby layout for Lindy's stamp gang


I'm here with you today to show you something new for me. 
I don't really 'do' shabby layouts but I wanted to try, as I find it pretty challenging to get out of my comfort zone sometimes.
I love using sprays to do my backgrounds, I use them with a wet brush over a paper covered with gesso. I used a mix of Flat Fabio's and Starburst sprays to make this shabby layout.

shabby1

I started with a coat of clear gesso all over the papers. Once dry, I used a white gesso overt the part I planned to work on. I dried it with my heat gun and then I used a white crackle paste over at some of it for a different texture. I've mixed art stones and matte gel and placed them at random places as well.
shabby2

I used 2 pink tone sprays to get a nice color that suits my background. First I took my Pink Laides Pink Flat fabio and I heated to dry it, then I added more pink with my Chateau Rose Flat fabio which is a bit more coral.

shabby3

I covered my chipboard pieces with a white gesso to make the color pop more. I sprayed the honeycomb with Starburst Canna Lily Burnt Orange. I really love that burnt orange shade with the mix of pink!

shabby4

I often emboss my titles, I love the glossy look that embossing powders give. This time a choose a tone that fits with my burnt orange, I used Kaiser Russet Red embossing powder.

shabby5

I've filmed my entire process to make that shabby layout using some fabulous Lindy's products. You can watch it here or on the Lindy's Youtube channel.



Lindy's products used

Starbursts: Starburst Canna Lily Burnt Orange
Embossing Powder: Kaiser Russet Red

Badges are from Cuts2luv for sure all available on Etsy

Merci! :) 


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire