vendredi 20 octobre 2017

Fact or fiction?

Here's an Halloween layout I made to fit the online crop at Scrap aux Puces, my DT store. 

I've decided to join in the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge with this one



The challenge this month is all about Watercolor, I love to do some on my backgrounds! Here I used black and gray shades from Lindy's gang over my 7 dots studio paper to have a dramatic look. The pumpkins badge is also made with watercolor and it's from Cuts2luv 2016 Fall collection.



Let's have a closer look!


I love the marble effect my sprays made! 


Lindy's products used: 

Thank you for your visit and see you! 

3 commentaires :

  1. Wow, it's beautiful, thank you for joining us on the Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at scrapki wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. it's amazing! thank You for joinig us on Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo :)

    RépondreSupprimer