mardi 11 septembre 2018

Seaside with 49 and Market

Hi everyone!
happy to share my very first layout with the new gorgeous line “Paradise Island” available now in stores! I have a big big crush for beach things and this collection is totally perfect for summer memories! I guess that with those new papers, you will scrapbook summer all year round! That’s what I will do!
49 and Market products used: 
“Time to coast” paper from Paradise Island collection
“Laser cut sheet” from Paradise Island
“Stamps” from Paradise Island
“Botanical blends” flowers in snow color
“Vintage shades” sage mulberry flowers
“Stargazers” flowers in Sky blue color
“Botanical potpourri” Marina
Archival board “Escape” white

I started with adding a thin coat of clear gesso on my paper background. This protects the paper while adding inks. I chose a blue shades that was going perfectly with the new Stargazers flowers. When my ink was dry, I stamped randomly some starfish and bubbles from the Paradise Island stamps set.
Then I layered the beautiful flowers from the Botanical blends and Botanical potpourri with some laser cuts and archival board shapes from the Escape pack. The little turtle is so cute and the seashells are great to fill blanks between flowers!
The seaweeds are very beautiful used with flowers, it’s a kind of marine leaves! I completed my layout with some art ingredients stones here and there fixed with gel medium between my flowers and embellishments.
I chose my title from a Dusty Attic chipboard “Journée à la plage” that means Day at the beach, perfect for this picture of my son on the Jersey coast last summer.
The badges are from Cuts2luv and the ink used is from Lindy’s gang.

That’s all for today, see you later in the month for my second creation!

1 commentaire :

  1. On irait bien se baigner. Superbe et la continuité du fond que tu as réussi à faire est très chouette.

    RépondreSupprimer