mardi 29 janvier 2019

Fresh and chilly

Hi everyone!
Here’s my second layout this month, for 49 and Market and I decided to join on the Dusty Attic challenge also! 
49 and market products used: 
“Snowdrift” from Winters edge collection
“Butterfly harvest” Layered embellishments
Botanical blends “Navy”
Garden seeds “Cotton”
“Gabi’s patterned texture” stamps set
Navy and gray is my new favorite combo, it suits so well for winter! I started my layout with modeling paste over a stencil, then I stamped randomly with black ink.
For more texture I added some art stones between my flowers. I used a mix of Botanical blends and Garden seeds on this one.
With a dark blue paint I added chipboards under my flowers to complete.
You can also see that I used some layered embellishments, they are a perfect match.
Here's the gorgeous challenge at Dusty Attic
I stayed in the gray, navy and white shades with a bit of beige.
Our weather here is nothing in link about the beach but the combo is still awesome for snow :) 

Thanks for being there again!

2 commentaires :

  1. Such a sweet photo...Gorgeous page with lovely elements.Thank you so much for joining us here at the Dusty Attic this month.

    RépondreSupprimer