dimanche 27 mai 2018

Delicate


I'm here today to share a layout made with the new upcoming collection "Sweet Reflexion". This collection is gorgeous and delicate, it has the perfect feminine touch! This is time to go through your spring picture, I'm sure you will find the perfect paper to fit in this new line!

49 and Market Product Used…

"Sweet Reflection, Singing the blue" Paper (background)
"Grammar" stamp by Pascale
"Butterflies" stamps by Gerry
 "Daisies" stamp by Gabrielle Pollacco
 "Botanical Potpourri" flowers in Yellow 
"Garden bloom" flowers in White
"Blossom blends" flowers Watermelon
"Happy moment" Archival Board white


I stayed in the pastel tones to make honor to the wonderful background paper "Singing the blues". I chose some beautiful flowers from the store that where matching perfectly with my picture. Looks like they were made for it!

I've mixed and matched some paper flowers and some stamp flowers from the "Daisies" stamp sheet. I've stamped over velum and embossed it in white to keep them delicate enough to keep the focus on the beautiful "Blossom blends" Watermelon flowers. I've used also small pieces from the "Happy moment Archival bord".


I hope you like this new pastel line like I do!

Lindy's products used:
Sweet violet purple teal

Cuts2luv badges: Papillons

2 commentaires :

  1. Very beautiful and such a lovely layering from chipboards and flowers!! Thanks for sharing. Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer