mardi 17 juillet 2018

Lindy's July tutorial

I'm with Lindy's for more than 2 years now, wow time flies! I've always love to create on white backgrounds to leave space to the colors and this layout is not an exception. 

I found 2 tones of Starburst sprays in my stash as starting point and I imagine my layout around those shades.
IMG_4570 (1)

I started with a flower stamp that I've embossed with Black forest black.

IMG_4562 (1)

I took my Starburst Bling-y Blonde to make small splatters here and there. I dried it with my heat gun.

IMG_4563 (1)

Once completely dried, I did the same with my second color Starburst Pretty in pink pink. Those 2 colors are part of our July combo! 

IMG_4564 (1)

Once again, I dried all the ink with my heat gun. At that point I realized that my picture will hide most of my flowers. This is always a struggle I have, making a beautiful background but hiding it after! I decided to stamp on a piece of scrap watercolor paper and to do it once again. 

IMG_4565 (1)

I fuzzy cut the poppies only.

IMG_4566 (1)

Then I completed my layout with straws, badge, chipboards and voilà! 
I made a few close ups for you: 

IMG_4567 (1)
IMG_4568 (1)
I stamped some leaves on vellum paper and I embossed them with Purely white powder.
IMG_4569 (1)
I hope you enjoyed the process, see you later with another tutorial! 

Lindy's products
Others: 
Paper: Strathmoore, Badges: Cuts2luv, Stamps: Indigoblu, Altenew, Chipboards: Dusty Attic, Straws: Dollarstore, Stickers and diecuts: Les créations Edith Cloutier

1 commentaire :