lundi 11 février 2019

Fun for everyone 49 and Market


Hi lovelies!
Caroline with you today to share my last layout. Today, I just want to escape from my snowy and cold country! I picked up some of my favorite products from the Island Paradise collection to make a sunny and beachy layout!
49 and market products used: 
“Colada Heaven” from Island Paradise collection
“Island Paradise” laser cuts
“Dandelion fields” laser cuts
Stargazers “Lemon drop” 
Stargazers “Sky blue”
Vintage shades “blue” Botanical blends
Island Paradise was one of my favorite collection in 2018, I am a beachy girl and everything that is in link with it steal my heart. I love this little anchor from the laser cut sheet, it was just the perfect touch I needed to decorate my layout.
Those, gorgeous lemon drop Stargazers are like little rays of sunshine don’t you think? I layered some yellow and blue flowers to fit with the paper I choose.
I added a couple of spatters at the end to light up the whole page.
All the inks are from Lindy’s gang and the badges are from Cuts2luv.
Again, thank you for being there with me!


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire