lundi 11 juin 2018

Love


I'm here today to share another layout made with the GORGEOUS new collection "Sweet Reflexions" available soon in your scrapbook stores! This collection is so soft and delicate! The flowers patterns are amazing! I think that this "Observations" paper is one of my favorite but as they are all wonderful I have new favorites each day!

49 and Market Product Used…
“Sweet Reflection, Observations” Paper (background)
“Sweet Reflection, Reflexions” Paper
 “Botanical Potpourri” flowers in White
“Seaside bloom” flowers in Natural blush
“Roses” flowers Melon
"Love" Archival Board White
“Happy moment” Archival Board white


Soft colors were perfect to complete my layout and to fit with my papers. I stayed in the pink with the "Seaside blossoms" because of the picture of my 2 wonderful nieces and their dad. I added touch of white in my embellishments like "Botanical Potpourri" flowers to balance the composition.


The paper "Reflexions" I used behind my picture is polyvalent with it's beautiful pattern. I used the chipboard love from the "Love" Archival board and I embossed it with a pink powder just like the butterfly from "Happy Moment" board too.



All the badges are from Cuts2luv available on Etsy.

Thank you for your time! 

1 commentaire :