vendredi 1 juin 2018

More than words June MAIN Challenge

Time for an inspiring new challenge at More than words again! 

This month again we want you to be inspired by our words inspiration and to EXPLAIN how it inspired you! You also have to include our creative challenge to your creation.

Here's my take on it: 

"I decided after a really bad year that my JOURNEY will now be to remove stress and sadness from my life whenever possible. The place where I feel the best is at the beach, in vacay with my family, that's why I chose this picture. For our creative challenge, I used a background paper with parts of a MAP in the corners and a Cuts2luv badge of a wold MAP."


Here's the challenge bord: 
https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-2018-main-challenge-journey-map.html

and some close ups! 





I used Captured adventure papers and diecuts on this layout as well as beautiful flowers from 49 and Market! 

I used the following inks from Lindy's gang:

And finally all the badges are from my Etsy shop Cuts2luv

Can't wait to see what you will create with our wonderful challenge this month! 

See you soon! 



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire