mercredi 27 juin 2018

Wild & Free for 49 and Market

Here's my last layout for 49 and Market with the beautiful Sweet Reflexions new collection! 


49 and market products used
"Reminiscence" from Sweet Reflexions (background paper)
"Botanical blends" Vintage shades Yellow
"Vintage shades" Sage blossoms
"Botanical Potpourri" Snow
"Roses" Green
Gabi "Label" stamp set
Archival board "Wild & Free"
"Dragon fly Revolution" Layered embellishments

This paper line is simply perfect to add a touch of any color on it, they are soft and elegant! This paper, "Reminiscence" is clearly one of my favorite in the collection. I love the little butterflies! I've fussy cut some to add as embellishments from the 6x6 pad also.


The "Botanical blends" are a perfect focal point in a layout. I used the Yellow ones to match with my picture.


From the "Wild & Free" Archival board, I used the dream catcher as a frame, the title and also the little flowers to complete my flowers bouquets perfectly. I didn't color the chipboards this time, the white touch was just perfect to bright up my layout. 


I ended up this layout with adding a few leaves from the "Dragon fly revolution" layered embellishments and stamping from the "label" stamp set here and there on my background.


The beautiful spring badges are from Cuts2luv  

and the inks I used are all from Lindy's gang.
Flat Merry go round
Flat Sidewalk chalk

Thank you for your time! 


1 commentaire :