jeudi 11 octobre 2018

Love this for 49 and Market

Hi everyone!
I hope your doing well! Fall is arrived here in North America and this is the season of farm visits and apple picking! My kids love animals and they are always happy to participate in those activities. As you can see, Logan made a new friend with this fluffy bunny at one of our friends little farm.
49 and Market products used: 
Cottage life 12×12 collection pack
“Watering the garden” paper from Cottage life
“Fresh Delivery” paper from Cottage life
“Cottage cut outs” from Cottage life
Blossom blends flower poppy
Cottage life layered embellishments

I started all my layout on the navy blue side of the Fresh Delivery paper. I added modeling paste over a stencil randomly in the middle. Then I took the cuts out paperand I fuzzy cut a lot of flowers, leaves, rooster, ladybug, butterflies etc… I put my picture right in the middle over an enveloppe and started to layer my embellishments. I mixed some paper ones and layered ones.
Some blossom blends poppy came at the end to complete my composition. I also made a couple of splats with a white ink to make texture. The red title went at the top to add a pop of color over my layout.
Some more close ups
The rooster was perfect for this “farm style” looking I wanted. I finished my layout with adding the red stripes from the paper Watering the garden on both side of the page. It frames the picture just a bit more to keep the eye focus in the middle.
Thank you for you time, see you later this month with another page!
All the inks and powders are from Lindy’s and the badges are from Cuts2luv.

1 commentaire :