lundi 1 octobre 2018

More than Word Leisure and Splats

Here is this time again to start a new challenge on More than words.

We have another fun one this month! 

I've always been creative, my LEISURES have always been around creating something. In the last years I discovered crocheting. Some people around me asked me to crochet hats for them and quickly it became a big success! This picture is a display stand I have in a coffee shop near my house. They now sell my winter hats and I very proud of this! For our creative challenge, I choose white SPLATS to illuminate my composition.





All inks are from Lindy's gang, the badges are from Cuts2luv and the paper and flowers are from 49 and Market. 

Join us before the end of the month you could win one of the fabulous sponsors prizes! 



2 commentaires :

  1. What a fantastic leisure.... love your page!! Have a beautiful month !! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beaucoup ces teintes automnales ça change.

    RépondreSupprimer