jeudi 20 juin 2019

Ocean layout with Lindy's

Hi Lindy’s fans!
Caroline here today to share with you a complete step by step tutorial to make a gorgeous layout using Lindy’s Magical shakers and sprays.
I used some blues and greens sparkling shades to make an ocean theme layout.
IMG_2008
As usual I started with a thin coat of clear gesso over my patterned paper. This is an important step to protect your paper if you want to play with inks after. The results will be way more beautiful if you use clear gesso, believe me!
Once dry, I used paper paste over a stencil.
IMG_2026
IMG_2027
When the paste was still wet, I sprinkled some Time travel teal magical shaker over it. The humidity of the paste started to make the powder react.
IMG_2025
Then, I added just a gentle mist of water to help the powder activate. Don’t use too much, your paste is still wet!
IMG_2024IMG_2023
I let it dry completely and then went over it with a wet brush to add more color where I wanted.
IMG_2022
I set it aside and started to color my embellishments to match my layout.
I used Time travel teal spray over 1 of a 2 parts chipboard.
IMG_2021
Over the 2nd chipboard I used Afternoon delight denim, I just love those shimmers!
IMG_2020
I colored some leaves with Lucky shamrock green spray.
IMG_2016
For the little seashells, I wanted 2 different tones look. I used Time travel teal magical shaker and Afternoon delight denim magical shakers too. They are perfectly coordinated with the sprays!
IMG_2019
I sprayed some water to activate the pigment and I thought it was a little bit too flashy! I used Frozen jack frost to make them look a bit softer.
IMG_2017
Then I layered all the embellishments with mesh, flowers and badges to have a beautiful layout.
IMG_2009
Zoom on all the details.
IMG_2013
IMG_2012
IMG_2010
IMG_2011
Thank you for being there and see you soon for another tutorial!
Lindy’s Products
Others: Papers: 7 dots studios, Flowers: 49 and market, Stencil: Tim Holtz, Mediums: Prima, Badges: Scrap aux puces, Chipboards: Wychianka, Snipart

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire