mercredi 25 juillet 2018

Guest for My Creative Scrapbook

Hi, Caroline with you today and happy to be there for My Creative scrapbook

Today I will share with you a step by step tutorial to make a gorgeous layout using our July LE kit edition. This kit is soft and romantic, it reminds me a lazy summer day at the beach. 

Let me show you first my layout


I've started with a thin coat of Prima clear gesso over the entire background made of 2 gorgeous Santorini papers from our LE kit. 
Then I came back with a Liquitex white gesso to soft the flowers in my background.
This is the place I'm gonna put my picture and embellishments at the end of course.


I used a modeling paste over a Vicki Boutin flower stencil included also in LE kit.
I colored my modeling paste with some Lindy's gang magical powder, Cocklebells coral.


Here's the result once all dry. This is a soft pink that goes perfectly with the pattern paper.


With the same Magical color from Lindy's gang, I went over my stenciling to make some watercolors effects. I mixed powder and water beside my layout to use it like ink.


I made some drops around to finish.


To fit with my layout, I used Oom Pah Pah pink embossing powder from Lindy's over the Creative Embellishments chipboards frame included in the kit. I love their chippies. 


To add a bit of texture behind my picture I sprayed a piece of cheese cloth with Merci beaucoup mint spray from Lindy's also.


Once I placed all my embellishments together to make my layout, I added some art ingredients rocks here and there beside my flowers all included in LE kit to complete.


I finished with mini ones. 


I will leave you with some close ups! 




That's it gang! I hope you liked it and thank you for being there with me! 
It was an honor to be guest this month at My creative Scrapbook






1 commentaire :